Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gonu Relief Blog - special announcement

Since it has been almost 3 weeks since the establishment of this blog, there has come a time to know when to fall back and just stop giving - so much, that is.

The Gonu Relief Blog will now take sort of a backseat because there aren't that many developments in the relief efforts that are going on after the storm scarcely passed by the Omani coastlines not too long ago.

Therefore, we have decided to keep it as it is for those who have still not gotten acquainted with it to know what has happened and what had been done in terms of relief efforts.

I have personally enjoyed contributing to the blog because I felt that I did something worthy of being done and people would appreciate long after the incident is forgotten. And if the blog had been of any use to anyone around the world, then I carried out the message fairly. Otherwise, I know that I did it because it all the work for it wasn't to get some sort of medal of honor, nor some monetary compensation but because it was a cause well worth fighting for.

I salute you, Sultanate of Oman.

And I salute His Majesty - Sultan Qaboos bin Said - Sultan of Oman.

2 comments:

Solafa said...

Oh, i did not know about this blog!

thank you for the post.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

you're quite welcome

:o)