Tuesday, June 19, 2007

suddenly, Oman is ... well, Oman

Gonu came and went. And we thought it would change people's lives here forever on.

But that's a fairytale ending.

Unfortunately, the minute everyone in Muscat sensed that things are getting bad to normal you see the same old pattern here happening all over again. I guess that's how people become more retarded, I mean, intelligent.

Yes, you see people doing the same stupid things all over again because they 'need' to go back to wherever they came from. Whatever hellhole that is.

I mean - seriously, people - do you ever learn?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I've noticed that. What's wrong with it?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

What do you mean, whats wrong with it?

Suburban said...

I'm not sure I follow You sleepless... Is there something I'm missing in this post?

1) we are all actually the same assholes we were before Gonu?

2) Who "needs" to go back to wherever they came from?

3)Is Racisim subtly rearing it's ugly head here at sleepless? Go back where?

Cheers,

S

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Suburban:

No, you're not missing anything - you just have to read between the lines.

1) yes the people haven't learned a thing from Gonu and that is 'teamwork' which also means cordination. So ultimately we are the same assholes before the storm, I'm afraid.

2) The route of the problem, the cause and effect to eliminate the ill-choices that we have to become the negative personality that we are now.

3) lol. No, it's not. I've never been a believer in racism nor will I ever be EVER.

Suburban said...

THanks for the clarification!

ragards,

S

Sleepless In Muscat said...

S:

you're very welcome :o)