Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back on track

Back to thy normal self, once again.

I have thought about the whole issue that must be dealt with in my head, of which was a private problem of mine and concluded to the fact that it must be dealt with the utmost proficiency - ever. And that would be by focusing on the bigger picture.

Many were the times that I skewed off track because I would have a few minor problems, accumulatively, would own up to be one major diversion that deviated me from the major issue at my hands.

Well, not this time.

I refuse to give in to the circumstances that are bellowing me into that dark grave of wonder; depth and depression.

I have to focus on getting better. On finishing the job that I started. After all, it said that God loves His subjects most when they finish what they started and when they do something that they're especially good at.

Right?

0 comments: