Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Here's One I Made Earlier

Sometimes you can have some really bad luck in one night that really brings you down and there would be two different approaches you can take it in.

One would be the obvious way; that's by feeling really bad about and letting it consume you to the inner core to where it just screws up your whole evening whilst baring your teeth with an angry personality against everyone you know and you don't know. In such a case, I would have acted very sarcastically about every single thing that went on around me. Sort of a comic relief act if you know what I mean.

But that was the old me.

The second approach taken up by the new me is the one that just lets things like these pass them by without paying attention to them apart from trying not to make the same mistake twice. Acting with a positive attitude about the whole incidence. Keeping the confidence within that somewhere, there's a chance for me waiting, inshallah. And if not, who cares? I was having a good time with a few friends of mine and that's all.

And that's one I made earlier...

You only live your life once, why bother making it such a bad mess when you can take it to your advantage and just have fun with every passing moment?

0 comments: