Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The crave for a shake

Oh, I'm going to love next Sunday.

And that's me being sarcastic, by the way..

Why Sunday of all the days?

Because I will have my hospital appointment which will require me to get up really early in the morning in order not to get in the mix of the traffic on the way there. Not to mention what will be waiting for me. A nice three hour long wait injection of painful bone injection. One that would literally make a baby out of any man.

Literally.

But, that's next Sunday, so what should I do with the rest of the days before that appointment? Absolutely nothing but have the time of my life. Which is exactly what I am doing with certain consideration to the Ramadhan period situation.

It'll give me a chance to visit some people I know in the wards who I was hospitalized alongside in my time of weakness and catch up with them on their developments. Maybe even share some Biryani with them.

I wonder if they have milkshakes in the hospital?

3 comments:

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

Best of Luck with your health amd the injection.

IntI said...

bone-injection, ouch dat must hurt alot, allah ye3inik.
may i ask y u r going thru dat treatment?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

because my bones are weak as a result of the medication i take..