Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bones

So, today I have my visit to the hospital early in the morning which would include some usual blood works and and a sit with my doctor to give me the overview of my health condition so far.

Another thing that's included within the visit this time is an I.V. supplement of some bone medicine, that, for the life of me, I still haven't gotten used to prounouncing correctly. This medicine is given over a 3 hour period that may or may not include pain because the medicine actually gets pumped through your veins in the direction of the bone marrow.

Really painful stuff last time I had it.

But hopefully it won't be as painful this time, inshallah.

Wish me luck, people..

2 comments:

IntI said...

Good luck, n allah yeshfik

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thank you o jamee3an inshallah