Saturday, October 21, 2006

Is Hope False?

Bleed
Do I bleed?

Sleep
Do I sleep?

Weary
Is my pain

Tired
Is my brain

Fling of desire
Loneliness is hopelessness and it's satire

Brush of hope
Dab of a smile hidden
Hidden within the soul
Until the day you come out of your hide, smitten

Sun shine rays fall down on my face
Moonlight beckons to cry along with me
The single night is cold and lonely
The life I live is eager to know when you'll be here with me
And I tell them all
I tell them that it would come one day
And only that day would take all this away

Sleep
Do I sleep?

Dream
Do I dream?

Cry
Do my eyes shed a tear

In my sleep
Do I cry away
In my dreams
I dream of meeting you one day
Sleep
In the hope of meeting you the very next day

Tell me now
Should I hold on to this non-existant hope?

0 comments: