Sunday, October 29, 2006

blissful desires

The weather these is so beautiful and simply inspiring.

Maybe that's it. Maybe the winter season is my muse.

It's not a bad idea actually.

It makes me think of something. Westerners run away from the weather in their home country to come to the sunshine weather whereas we flee from the blistering heat to the cold climate. A vice versa effect, is it not?

It could be easily compared to having something we want yet cannot have to something we don't actually want but have. There are several reasons why we would not have something we desperately want in our lives. Take for instance me. I have a tendency to spend cash on things other people would categorize as 'useless' and a 'lost short-term investment', thus resulting in me running out of cash - most of the times - in hand. And if I had more in my hand, I would be in a far off worse situation, probably. So, thank God I am not rich. Besides, I am not a material person.

I guess that just got into my mind and I thought I would share it here..

0 comments: