Monday, October 09, 2006

Tranquility


Yesterday was a stepping stone forward on the way to start a new business with a partner of mine. Something that I had never thought I would ever do. Now that got me pretty excited by the end of the night.

I finally had something to occupy me. Something that I know I can handle and that will not ever - inshallah - affect my health status. Something that will definitely bring a smile to my face. Well, in time to come.

This Ramadhan has been good to me so far. In the sense I haven't had to go into hospital like the last two years or so. I have great friends who are there most of the time when I need them and as I will be there for them when they need me. And I have a goal set out for me that I intent follow on until the end, because at the end I wouldn't know if it is successful if I hadn't tried.

I am thankful. Thank you, God.

0 comments: