Thursday, October 19, 2006

round up developments

Tomorrow would mark the last Friday during the holy month of Ramadhan. Making my visit tomorrow, inshallah, the last, also, during the same period. Not that I am considering not going anymore since the month is just almost over.

On the contrary, I plan to move on with this small development in my personal life and I hope it would develop me along the way.

It's said that should a person go for Friday prayers, then God would light his way between that afternoon and the next Friday prayer coming. In a sense, that He would make things sort of easier on that person between the first and the second weekend.

On a different note, Eid holidays have been officially announced for the private and oil sector at 3 days and 4 days, respectively. I find it very hard to understand why we have to go through the same arguement of why the whole country shouldn't take a unified holiday altogether instead of individual sectors driving their employees half crazy just to lead a profitable career. I feel sorry for all those who work in those two sectors because they won't have much fun during the holidays celebrating this momentous occasion.

No news as of yet, officially, of changing the weekend from a Thursday-Friday to a Friday-Saturday, but it's almost sure that this change will happen by the beginning of the new year; 2007.

And, I guess, that would be a rap..

0 comments: