Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Hospital Appointment

Today I went to the hospital for my appointment and for that dreaded bone injection.

First up were the blood works, which, thank God, were far far better than what they were the last month as my Hgb level stood at 12.6 in comparison to last month's 9.8. So, I guess my eating habits aren't all going to waste.

Then came the time for me to get the bone medicine. Now in all honesty, I was planning to come to the hospital at an early hour of say, 8ish, but because I slept late after watching a couple of new DVDs that I had purchased at the hour of 5:30am; I woke up at around 9am, fell asleep again, then 10am, fell asleep again, then finally got up at 11am.

I had to rush out of the house without anything to eat, and no medicine so I can get to the hospital. Thank God that the roads weren't as congested as I feared they would've been. See, if I had gotten there earlier, I would finished a lot earlier, too. But since I got to the hospital by 11:30am I only finished from there at around 5pm. Which is kind of cutting it real close.

I slept the medicine off since it was only going to take 2 and a half hours. By the time I got up, everything was prepared for me, the new medication, new appointment. All I needed was to get back home.

Fancy that, eh?

0 comments: