Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Value Of Life


An earlier view of life of mine was that of depression and being border line suicidal.

Today, I was provided with an even bigger reason to stay on the way that I am heading; the positive way.

I used to get really depressed at having to know that a friend of mine would get engaged or would have found someone they truly love in order to go down the yellow bricked road. Nowadays, I know over 7 people who are all getting either engaged or married within this married and I couldn't be happier.

Happy that they are happy; first and foremost.

A perfect reason to be so, wouldn't you think?

And it's being around people like those that you get absolutely intoxicated with the idea of happiness. It just fills you up - truly. Its like; I don't know.. they fill you up with so much hope just by seeing them. Like they have all this positive energy coming off of them and radiating onto you. Makes you smile until the muscles of your face really ache.

It makes you look at life more positively.

It makes you really value your life.

Thank God..

2 comments:

IntI said...

I know this feeling u described, especialy, wen i c my niece. shez like pain killer, makes u forge abt ur pain n ur problems.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

well I wouldn't go as far as saying that my friend is a pain killer. Since I am in a state of content.

But, you're sort of right - yes.