Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Fake Smile


Shadow to flame
From no-nothing to fame
Irresistable the wind, to tame
Changes of whim, but no complaint

Stay the course, I say to myself
Lost in my emotions that I try to control
Smile that fake smile
Inside you might die, but outside all you can do is fake a smile

Turn inside your soul
Turn inside your thoughts

Thoughts shout out inside
'Learn to live your life'
And my soul clashes away
My inner self wants to push away
Break the chains down
Hit at something
And I wake up from my day-dream..

All I can see is the candle's flame

Telling me that life is too short to contemplate on
Life need not be sad but what you have is what you got

Make sure to make it a happy one

I rise up
I wipe my tears away
And I smile
A smile that just fades away..

2 comments:

Sex and Dubai said...

What melodious melancholy!
Your tragedy comes from within, but if you can write like that then we don't doubt for a second that you are not dead inside. So go on living and loving life..!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

well I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult..

care to elaborate? ;oP