Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wishes


I wish I could talk to you
I wish I could sit down and tell you what's going on my mind

I wish there was some way
This whole situation would just turn around
If life is like this all the time

If the sun kept on burning 'til the end of time

The passion in my heart
The desire that within me is still in sparks
The day I live everyday as if night
The feeling that eats me inside
I just can't live without you by my side
I try to think of something else

I try to .. get my mind occupied
I try to .. doing something anew with my life
But it's all a front
It's all but a mask I wear

Nothing seems to matter more than you
Nothing seems to matter than getting me to your heart
Nothing is worth giving up - that's true
But then again, no one's ever met someone as true-hearted as you

2 comments:

IntI said...

Do u write 4 a magazine?! I mean ur writings got published in da magazine

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Yes I did.. and used to annnnnnndddd.. trying to find another one inshallah.