Tuesday, October 10, 2006

D.A.R.E.

As you may have undoubtedly have noticed there have been some developments in my blog environment.

Amongst the developments is that we now have two new members in the new blog Arabia Calling; being void and 3anooda along with Arabized & MD. However, the door is still open for those who wish to offer their humble contributions to the above mentioned blog in any topic they wish, as no subject is taboo. If you're interested in such a thing, please send me an email on: pennedthoughts@gmail.com, and I'll add you as soon as possible.

Another advancement is the fact that I had been invited by void to join his blog BizzWhizzDubai; which offers contributions in matters of the business sector in Dubai in many aspects.

Having gotten that over to the side, I would just like to say that it is an overwhelming feeling of excitement to embark on something completely new and fascinating that you find interesting in the sense that you are good in. Such as the business idea that I and my partner are working on and as far as the blogosphere goes.

It's the matter of daring to be bold and trying instead of having to think about every single thing and then regretting and what is and what not. For, if everyone just sat in their own place doing that, the whole world would have not evolved.

It's amazing what one can learn from small lessons.

0 comments: