Sunday, April 08, 2007

Al-Baal: Women Praying &Sultan Qaboos Mosque


Shaykhspeara Sha'ira had posted some time ago a somewhat small post about how her visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque was, describing it from the inside and telling her experience and reminsence on how women still have no right to step into mosques where-ever they are.

I think you should all pay that post of hers a visit to have a clearer idea about it.

I still loved it, though.

----------

Link:

- Al-Baal: Women Praying & Sultan Qaboos Mosque

2 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Salams Sleepless :)

Haram 3aleyyi for not trying to get in touch while I was there lakin I had good reason, I promise. Next time inshallah for sure. I am planning to go back. Oman is one of my favourite destinations. Kind people, history, amazing landscape and nature. Ya3ni sho biddak aktar min hek?

Do you visit Dubai a lot or?

Thank you for highlighting the post by the way :) I plan to write more about my trip inshallah.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

lol..

unfortunately, even though Dubai is considered to be a neighbor to Oman I don't go there very often.

But do let me know about the next time you're in town.

Until then - happy trails