Friday, April 27, 2007

Spiderman 3 premiere


I met my best friend someplace today and to my surprise he presented to me with two free tickets to see the Spiderman 3 premiere at Al Shatti Plaza on Tuesday - 1st May, 2007.

Apparently, what happened was that he bought some items from TOYS 'R' US for over R.O. 10 worth and they gave him the tickets free of charge. He told me that he wasn't going to be able to see the premiere and that he would catch the normal global release on the following day - Wednesday, 2nd May, 2007.

So, now I have two free tickets to watch Spiderman 3, and I'm thinking - who am I going to take with me?

Hmm....

4 comments:

Modee said...

pick ME pick ME

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Mohammed:

I wish I could, mate.

lol :P

But I already my choice, I invited a friend of mine to go along with me.

But if you're interested in getting a free ticket maybe you could encourage your folks to buy something more than R.O. 10 from TOYS 'R' US, since that's where my friend got his.

Good luck :o)

PS: you don't have the option 'public access to profile' enabled. Maybe I could check your blog, if you would kindly enable it. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Long time, no write! I have some serious catching up to do. Anyway, regarding spider-man 3, I think it's a great idea that toy's r' us and the cinema have, but it's not well advertised. I just picked up 4 tickets yesterday...everyone's getting spider-man gifts for their birthday this year. (no matter how old they are..haha)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

omanforlife:

yeah! welcome back, I'm guessing that whole 'anonymous can't post here' crap kept you away?

Anyhow..glad to see that you're back at last.

And seeing that we all have spiderman 3 premier tickets maybe we'll bump into each other on that day? Hmmm..

As for TOYS 'R' US I'm guessing they use the same advertising policy that Markaz Al Bahja uses, and that would be simple non-advertising because the 'name is known so well'..more seats for us I guess!