Monday, April 02, 2007

no more anonymouses


I said I would do it.

People who left stupid and hurtful comments by saying stuff that had no relation whatsoever to the content of this blog have no excuse whatsoever.

You've all been blocked out.

Only registered users can now comment on this blog. If you were going by a nickname which was not registered, please do so now to be able to continue commenting on this here blog.

It is to those latter group of people I apologize for the inconvience that I am putting them through. But believe me it was no easy decision.

Please try to understand.

2 comments:

Luisa said...

I had taken the same decision for my blog but then cancelled cause some comments might be missed
Some are not bloggers and could not take time to register
You can just delete stupid comments
I noticed also some bloggers made their site private, accessible only with invitation but isn't that opposite to the aim of blogging ?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I tried that in the past. But it didn't do me any good they kept coming in on and on.

I apologize for the inconvenience.