Sunday, April 15, 2007

ow ow owww

It's painful coming back after the first day of College - for which the only reason I can be glad for is that the actual classes are to start the coming Saturday since today was only an induction into what we will be tackling.

And to tell you the truth, even though I threw myself into this situation, I feel somehow that I am pushing myself too much with a lot of things. Being that the course which would run on a 3 day basis a week morning times, plus working on my writing for 3 establishments, another 2 books of poetry - one in Arabic and the other in English and plus a surprise job for translation amongst other things.

I mean, wow.

I am lucky to be able to breathe in between.

But it's not I am feeling bad about the whole situation. On the contrary, I feel very much alive. Tired and aching. But all alive. Senses tingling and all that.

I just hope I can actually adapt to the needs to all that and the study requirements along the way.

Ow.

2 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Well inshallah you will be able to, and good luck with it all! Make us proud!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Inshallah..

I will MOMMY!

sob sob sob! :P