Thursday, April 12, 2007

Arabia Calling: shutdown

As you may have noticed in the last two posts below; I have transferred some and not all of my posts from my previous blog Arabia Calling.

I say previous because I have shut it down due to the ill-attention it got from visitors and contributors alike. It was a good idea at the time because it always focused on serious issues from the perspective of different contributors from all over the Arab world.

Alas, everything good must come to an end.

I thank those who had gone and visited it in the past and probably even contributed. I appreciate their support and who knows? Perhaps there would be a new one in the future that really works on several issues that actually get the attention of bloggers worldwide?

The future is always full of surprises.

0 comments: