Friday, April 06, 2007

being alone

When I am alone and writing I like to be left alone so my thought pattern cannot be cut or else I will have a bad time cursing the reason; whatever it may be.

And you would you think, that when you sit in a coffee-shop with a book with your head immersed in it that you would be left alone to enjoy the world that is being created before your eyes.

Fortunately for me, this is the case with the majority of people who see me writing along by just passing by with a simple 'hello' and then on with their way - because they know that I am busy. But there's also the minority of the cases that come along and never mind you and your book, they still want to sit down with you and have a chat. Even though you're reading along quitely. Worse, even, when they chit chat with you knowing that fact and that they just want to bug you half to death with their silly interrogation-like questions just so you can pay them some attention.

Hello?

Holding book?

Head deeply immersed in?


I swear, I am having second thoughts about changing the 'favorite' venue of mine to a much quieter zone where you can have no one to disturb you and nobody to irritate you at all.

Have you ever been in such a situation?

0 comments: