Thursday, April 19, 2007

remember this?


I had posted not too long ago about the not so distant kidnapping of a BBC journalist by the name of Alan Johnston.

Having gone back to the BBC website, they have added a way for bloggers to help support the cause of releasing Mr. Alan from his ordeal, and I think you will all agree with me that this is the least any of us can do given the circumstances that he is in and our limited physical ability to do anything else.

If you feel you are interested in knowing how to help; please visit their how to help page to learn more.

I urge all of you, even if you are in the process of opening up a new blog to help out with this cause. Just think; if it was you, we would have all done just the same.

--------

URGENT UPDATE:

Missing BBC Correspondent alive!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

2 comments:

Amjad said...

Thank you for pointing this out. I will visit the link you provided in order to get more information.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Amjad..

welcome to my blog, man.

I passed by your blog after you posted your comment on mine and thought in general it was nice in a personal way.

Good work on your part, man.

But in the case of this issue; could you please highlight the issue by also posting about it on your blog. It would be of great help. The more people know about this the more that would join in.

Thanks again for popping by.