Monday, July 30, 2007

hi ho, hi ho..


Ok.

So, today was my first day back to college and resuming my insurance course.

And boy, was it ever so boring.

We had to endure 4 whole hours - seperately - of indemnity, excess and subrogation.

And God help me if I understood any word we took today because all I could ever hear was 'blah, blah, blah, blah..'.

Per Your Request had asked me to report in about what we took on everyday at the course and to ask if there was anything that I never understood. I am turning the question on him now to answer on those three topics.

2 comments:

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

Sounds like fun. However, I do have to note that I had no idea what those terms were. I did have a great time learning about them though. Im so glad we have the internet.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

well, that's a big help :P

just kidding :D