Thursday, July 05, 2007

public announcement - again?

I would just like to say that I have had a great experience in running around on the blogosphere and developing this blog amongst others. And whilst there were many trips on the way, I still managed to get up and follow on to pursuit the objective if staying focused on my one goal: to be a true writer.

But even the 'most successful' people on Earth have come to a point in their lives where they would call it quits.

It's not my time, yet.

But by the end of the year, it would be.

The blog would not be deleted but would be maintained and kept afloat to allow others to see the attempts of a long lost soul to come out from the unknown, the wild, and the prairie into the light, the green side, and the breath of fresh air.

I would still be sharing my insights towards the other shared blogs that I participate in such as the Gonu Relief Blog and the Oman Community Blog.

Thank you all for the wonderful times that you have allowed me to share with you..