Sunday, July 29, 2007

stop wondering & start realizing


Many a time it has been that I have sat and wondered 'what if' and 'why not' when I was in my younger days. But the days of wonder have passed by and come to a stop. A new phase in my life starts now whereby I take in what is around me, what surrounds me, what grips me at the edge and start realizing that what needs to be done must be applied instead of having to wonder about it for days at a time.

It's a time for me take some heartfelt decisions and prepare for the consequences that follow.

This is a phase of where most of us choose to ignore by simply following half the structure through realization but forgetting about application of the method. A person such as that can only start to imagine the suffering that they would through in the future.

That alone is cause for a progress in their routine-life-cycle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your at one of the many crossroads of one's life...and looks like u've chosen the right path....

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I very much hope so