Wednesday, July 04, 2007

subcribe to Sleepless In Muscat

I've having to try to create a feed for the Oman Community Blog with an unsuccessful attempt, I tried it along with my own blog.

And it worked.

So, folks, if you're lazy enough not to come over and wonder on to my blog to check out what's new - when there is something new, that is - then all you need to do is click on the 'subscribe to my feed' tag on the right hand sidebar and do just that.

It'll automatically create an RSS feed for you no matter which kind of browser you may (as per my knowledge).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

muscati said...

I've been reading your blog through Google Reader since about 6 months. The link you added makes it easier for people to subscribe to your feed, especially those who might not know much about how it works.

Don't you use a reader for the blogs you read, or do you go to them one by one?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Muscati:

I prefer to go by them one-by-one..

call me an old-timer :P