Wednesday, July 18, 2007

suicidal mission update

I could stand here talking all about philosophy and the wonders that it holds in terms of legends and myths that had once ruled the Earth a great many centuries ago. I could state how technology turned all that inside out and helped us understand our lives a lot better.

But I cannot stand here and lie to myself saying that I am feeling alright just to pretend and help myself feel better because it simply is not true. I gather from everyone that passes by my blog that they'd like to read the contents but would rather not comment because they cannot help me nor can they add anything to the subject at matter.

Which would only conclude to one solution: to move on.

I may be trying, but it seems I am not trying hard enough. I am attempting but my attempts are far fetched from reality.

It's all beginning to affect my life and my direct environment. I cannot sustain the impact it has on me any longer. I feel like I want to run away, but that would be a coward's decision. I should be confronting my problems, but how can you confront the world?

A suicidal mission has only two options: to succeed or to fail - I am at neither.

The furthest one can only hope for, is for hope to lend a rope.

2 comments:

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

Maybe I should end my blog too since there arent any comments. Who do you write for? You cant do the same thing over and over and expect something different!
Push a little harder, dream alittle further....

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Per Your Request:

That's not what I meant. I was merely stating facts that my blog of late had no comments.

And what do you mean by push a little harder and dream a little further?