Sunday, July 22, 2007

this'll be one long year

So, Dubai's trip is pretty much cancelled because I have some things that would need my undivided attention at home and at the hospital.

So it would only be until sometime around January 2008 - probably - that I get a proper full month's vacation. And this time I am going to save for it. No one's going to do anything for me even though I have become immensely busy so I guess I have to prepare for everything myself.

This is definitely going to be one long year..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope alls well with you, ali :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I'm doing fine thanks, how about yourself?

Would you be interested in joining the Oman Community Blog (http://omancommunityblog.blogspot.com)?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for asking but i don't think i will be able to contribute much to this blog...