Saturday, July 28, 2007

one of those days

I would have loved to have posted about my experience on resuming the insurance course back here at the College of Banking and Financial Studies. But, as it happens - fate had it's other plans for me.

I was staying over at my relative's place just having fun, and as the hours passed by, time came upon me to bid farewell and go back where I belong. As I came walking down the stairs, I was approaching an edge that I hadn't noticed. I slipped, and fell down the remaining stairs.

I had to be taken to the hospital because the pain was too much, and after x-rays were done, it turned that - Thank God - I had no broken bones, just some very major bruises that would take their own sweet time to heal.

So I ended up staying over at my relative's place for the night and missing out on the first day of resuming college.

6 comments:

Amjad said...

Salamaat bro.. Hope nothing serious happened. Get well soon!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thanks, Amjad.

Appreciate the well-wishes

Anonymous said...

heyy take care of yourself buddy. Get well soon ! :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks very much flowerchild

Amna_a said...

Salamaat! I hope you're ok! Be careful next time!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

moviemania:

Thanks for your well wishes. Next time I'll get the elevator. :P