Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sleepless In... Dubai?


Since everyone I know is off on a summer holiday, and my insurance course resuming on the 28th of this month, there could be a slight possibility that I would be heading off with a relative of mine to Dubai for a few days.

It's been quite a while since I've been there, and I am not anticipating the road trip to there because I am such a tall person plus the fact that the traffic is absolutely hideous in Dubai with all the development projects that are going on such as the Metro, the Subway and more expansion of the road systems.

I don't think I would be able to blog from there if I do end up going which could be around Sunday (the day after tomorrow - sounds like a movie title).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When thinking about the hideous traffic don't forget the chaos caused by Salik (toll) where people don't want to pay and use all the surrounding roads! Enjoy.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

The trip to Dubai has been canceled due to issues that need attending to.

Anonymous said...

Result.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

what do you mean?

hnd said...

Not having to come here and cope with the traffic.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Huge:

Great to have you here. Are you the anonymous that was posting before? I was only asking because I am thinking why you didn't sign in with your Google nickname.

And you're probably right about what you said but one never knows without experience.

Maybe you should mention that in your upcoming post on the OCB (Oman Community Blog)?

hnd said...

That was me! Still learning about Blogs and things and learning how to use them properly.