Thursday, July 26, 2007

the third book

I'm being constantly asked about my third book ever since I had reached out to the Ministry of Heritage to give them a few copies of my last two books for them to sell off to the Indian public in an organized visit by them to help and encourage Omani English Language writers to write more.

I honestly don't have a final answer as to how long it will take to finish this one off, but I will say that I will take my time on it. I want to develop it further than what the first two had achieved in their little popularity in the local market.

You can still find copies of the first two books at both the Family Bookshop & The Turtle's Bookshop. If you can't, then please let me know and I will personally deliver them to you - inside or outside the country.

Thanks to everyone who is asking.

0 comments: