Monday, July 30, 2007

newly bought books



Although I am no avid reader to books and novels ever since my break up with them when I was in the UK, I do have a tendency to buy - between now and then - a few good stories that people would recommend to me or rather keep talking about until I find it in myself that I have a yearning to find out just what it is that makes them so fond of such a story.

In this context, I went out yesterday to the Family Bookshop here in MQ and bought two books by Paul Coelho. The first being the infamous 'The Alchemist'; and the second, titled 'The Zahir'.

I read a few lines of each book and found them to be gripping me to read more, so I decided upon then to purchase them. I have yet, though, to find out, what they are both about. But something tells me that they are going to be nothing short of an illustrious imaginary journey between the reality I live in to the wells and the depths of the deepest oceans of the soul.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"The world lies in the hands of those who have the courage to dream and who take the risk of living out their dreams – each according to his or her own talent."

See u there and have great day!
Aart