Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Arabic Pen: deletion


As you may or may not have known, I had an Arabic blog under the translated name of Arabian Pen.

I have deleted the blog due to the lack of interest on my behalf, my increased amount of work considering studies at the College, and my sorry excuse for being a lousy Arabic typist.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who added that blog to their Google Readers' lists but I am hoping to come back with a new blog after everything settles down - one way or another.

Thank you again for your kind attention.

3 comments:

Amjad said...

I never knew you had an Arabic blog. Too sad I didn't get the chance to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Not to apologize, you write because you like writing, not because you have to write. as long as you keep on writing the good stuff, i think one blog is enough

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Amjad:

I did. Although I had it under another username because blogger would not allow me the change the language of the blogs that i use unless i choose to change them all to that specific language.

Aamna:

I suppose you are right. Thanks.