Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spiderman 3 premiere - part 2


If you hadn't already noticed, I am obsessed with this year's summer blockbuster opening with the Spiderman 3 movies. And yes, I am anticipating it madly.

If you hadn't done it already, by the way, you could possibly still get your chance to get some free tickets to see Spiderman 3 by buying something of over an amount of 10 Omani Rials at the TOYS 'R' US store in Markaz Al Bahja mall located in Seeb.

The premiere will be off to a kicking start tonight (Tuesday) at 7:30pm at the Al Shatti Plaza; Plaza number 1.

The poster you see for this post is the artist impression of Venom transformation after being covered by the creepy black substance that enhances agression onto Topher Grace's character as direct rival to that of Peter Parker's at the newspaper he takes photographs for.

You can find the official song for the Spiderman 3 soundtrack by Snow Patrol, titled 'Signal Fire'.

See you at the movie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! It's today! I'm usually not a big sci-fi fan, but spider-man has some great fx. The trailer of Topher's character being overwhelmed with the black goo is freaky. Especially with the teeth and the screaming and the gooey-ness. I'm excited!

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

I'm looking forward to it as well :) but with fear of being dissapointed which often happens when one reaches the later parts of sequal serials.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I swear to God they should ban any sick people or small kids with chatterbox habits from going into these movies.

It's like I was in a hospital.

I'm not going to say what I think about Spiderman 3, I don't want to spoil it for anyone and I want everyone to form their own opinion.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! There were a couple of women that came in with a herd of children. One of them was talking through most of the movie. He was little...but a big mouth.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

don't even remind me..

"yes!!"

*clap clap clap clap*

if I wanted to go to broadway.. I would have said so.

but seriously, they should have not permitted children from entering the movie at all; Venom's character is a bit too scary and violent in my opinion.

Amjad said...

I wanted to watch it yesterday. Unfortunately, all the shows were fully booked and I was told that people were booking for the first show since the beginning of the week.