Friday, May 18, 2007

tomorrow

I am all in anticipation for what tomorrow holds..

Since I get two results tomorrow; my real IELTS test results from the British Council that I think I may have messed up big time because it was far too fast for me but I am hoping that I at least would have passed this one because I know that I did so many mistakes on the test, especially in the 'reading' section of the exam.

As for the second result that I am waiting for, it would be the results from the pop quiz sort of test that we had on the subject of insurance. I am expecting that I did extremely well in it because I had finished a one hour's exam in less than 20 minutes.

But the biggest factor to it would probably be because it was mostly made up from mutliple choice questions. :P

Wish me luck, people..

0 comments: