Monday, May 21, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End - tickets


If you live in the Sultanate of Oman and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the second sequel in the Pirates of the Caribbean series, then you're in luck.

Since Shatti Plaza will be the only cinema in Oman screening the new movie (as far as my knowledge goes), they will be offering the tickets for sale beginning this Tuesday from 5pm onwards.

So get those advanced ticket orders ready, get your cash if you're desperate enough to catch this last sequel in the series of which is set to last 2 hours and 48 minutes in total.

6 comments:

Amjad said...

I have just checked the website of Oman Arab Cinema and found out that there will be a show of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on Tuesday night at 11:45pm. Just like what happened with Spider Man 3

Sleepless In Muscat said...

That's awfully late of them..

I will have to contemplate on that one. But I may go for it.

NiGhTFaCe said...

Sure I can get tickets at 5 P.M?! I am trying to send someone to get them for me.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

That's what the person over the phone at Shatti Plaza told me when I called to inquire. So don't blame me if it turns out to be a bunch of baloney.

Good Luck..

NiGhTFaCe said...

I should thank you instead. I got the tickets.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

You're quite welcome