Wednesday, May 23, 2007

have you seen Madeleine?

Banner1

I am posting this small banner on my blog because I have read so much about the case of this little girl who has been abducted while her family was on a trip to Portugal. The family believes that their innocent child is no longer in that place and therefore are spreading the message worldwide to get her back as soon as possible, safe and sound.

I am asking that you spread the message on your blog/website or even through a chain email to your friends, family or relatives. You may have a significant influence in getting the message across to her captors and help them, once again, reunite.

If you wish to learn more about this particular case, click on the banner above.

Edit: I had been asked earlier to include on my blog the pictures of Arab individuals who have been captured for no cause by several parties in our region. I am not against the idea. But having no specific banner or picture to go along with or perhaps even a link, I cannot support the idea one-handed. If you know of any specific case, please specify the cause, provide the link and/or the picture or video download. Thank you.

2 comments:

Amjad said...

The banner is not visible :-s

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Amjad:

It looks fine to me. If you're using Firefox there should be no problem. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a clue as to why it's not showing up.

Sorry.