Wednesday, May 09, 2007

SQU Open Day - part 2

You may all recall my post about the upcoming open day being held at the Sultan Qaboos University this Thursday - 10th May, 2007.

I am just confirming, that, if you are interested, you would be able to get a hold of both my poetry books there for a small price. I, on the other hand, won't be able to attend due to family obligations and other matters.

I apologize to those who were hoping to meet up with me and I have all the intention to make it up to them in the future sometime, inshallah. But all in due time.

Cheers..

2 comments:

Amjad said...

I was really hoping to meet up with you there since I will be participating in the event.

I wish I get another chance to meet you inshallah.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

You can meet anytime you want, as you have me on your contact list - so just send me an email and I'll see what I can do..