Sunday, May 13, 2007

messed up

God, I have such a headache.

At this very point; I have to write two new articles - one for this week and another for the next. Plus I have to study for my insurance test on Tuesday and I feel like I have totally messed up on that subject because I hardly understand anything on it.

I can't seem to focus this last few days for some reason - is that even a reason to not do my chores? I don't know why, but these second thoughts keep roaming in my head about leaving the College for some reason.

I've discussed this with a friend of mine and he thinks that I should just keep it at bay and keep both ambitions of mine parallel to each other for future endeavors.

But it goes beyond that.

I have now serious thoughts about giving up blogging and I've no idea as to why.

I can't think straight at this point about these issues. Maybe if I just focus on the priorities all these feelings will go away taking my paranoia with it, too?

Hmmm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..
i think quitting blogging is a bad idea..u better remove it from ur head.
regarding the college..i believe its just a matter of time..and u will cope with it. its just that u need to refresh your ways of studying and all..as u have forgotten :P
i encourage u to carry on..unless u have some other BETTER alternatives..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

Thank you for words of support. And inshallah when this looms over, I will be able to think more clearly.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Again with the "quitting blogging" talk? You have too many true blue fans out here to quit. I find it refreshing and hopefull when I read these blogs by Omanis. I love the opinions and the comments...it's our freedom of expression in this new age. Would hate to see it dissipate. I'm off on holiday, have a great summer!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

OmanforLife:

I generally speak my mind on my blog and when I say that I would like to quit blogging one day it is because I find it harder and harder to keep my emotions inside without an actual person to talk to - face to face. It all seems too superficial to me.

But I don't see that happening anytime soon.