Wednesday, May 23, 2007

what's happened

So here's the lowdown on what I've done as a recap for all of you out there..

- I've seen the Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End - And I want to see it all over again. It is that good.

- My motor insurance test has been postponed for a week where we are examined in the fields of motor and health insurance - bummer. Now I have double an amount to read for it.

- I officially hate life. And it seems to hate me back for putting me through such misery. I mean, I know I have to go through an exam of sort to test my patience. But isn't 10 years long enough already?

- I checked out the new Arabic FM - Hala FM - on 102.7. You should try turning it on in the morning time on the way to work - it has some great Arabic song remixes. I've heard that its on for a full 24 hours. Does anyone know whether that's true?

- Lastly, I think I will shave my head bald. This heat is really getting to my hair making it all itchy and scratchy. LOL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeew.

Amjad said...

Hey man. How was Pirates of the Caribbean 3? .. No review? :-p .. I think I will miss today's shows and wait till Friday or Saturday.

Regarding Hala FM, I checked it yesterday and it was good I guess. Today in the car I also turned it on and they were playing good music.

Red Dragon said...

AT last!!!

Oman has a new FM channel!!!

we r improving!!!

just hope that they can speek better arabic...

NiGhTFaCe said...

Get me a ticket, I want to watch it for the 2nd time too :D

I guess the Hala FM will be for 24 hours, been checking it at night. Waiting for their programs, lets see.

Get a short hair cut. Thats what I do for summer.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

About the haircut? I've done it three times before. And everyone loved it.

Amjad:

I will, just not now. Too much going on that I have to take care of.

And yeah Hala FM is cool innit? :o)

RD:

Yeah. I remember Muscati mentioning on his blog somewhere that there is going to be another English FM to be launched soon, too. Hope that they are much better than the rubbish we listen to on Oman FM. Somebody please dust their sand off. Sheesh.

NightFace:

Sure. I'll get the tickets and you get the grub. How's that for a deal?

Add me to your MSN contact (rapidlyblue@hotmail.com) and we'll see what we can get into. :D Maybe we can gather a big group to go along. How about that?

As for Hala FM - I certainly hope so - as long as they don't air rubbish music.

And the hair - hmmm - I'll have to think about that one. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

NiGhTFaCe said...

Though that was just to show my excitement about the movie :p

But, I will let you know if there is a chance.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

coolio :o)