Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pathfinder


I don't know why I even agreed to go see this movie in the beginning.

But I can tell you that the man in the above picture has obviously never heard of Hanes. And that the movie isn't about a Pathfinder - it's about a Land Cruiser.

:D

It's a good story. But poor action sequence.

You can go if you want to see it as a pastime. Or you can wait until next Wednesday when they show Ocean's 13 (picture on Shatti Plaza website has been uploaded and scheduled for a 6th June, 2007 release).

---------

Link:

- Pathfinder

-
Trailer on YouTube

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Good I skipped it. That is a tricky poster :p


So I was right about showing "Ocean's Thirteen" on June the 6th :D


Damn! Three new movies I want to watch will be there.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

what 3 new movies do you mean?

NiGhTFaCe said...

According to Al Shatti Plaza website, on June the 6th they will start showing "Ocean's Thirteen", "Shrek the Third" & "28 Weeks Later".

I want to watch all these three movies.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

I am telling you right now that there is no way they would be showing 28 weeks later and ocean's 13.

most likely, they will be showing ocean's 13 and shrek 3.

i have seen shrek 3 and i will with-hold my opinion about it so i don't ruin it for you.