Sunday, May 06, 2007

some people have no sense of humor


I bumped into a long lost friend of mine today around morning time as I was off to the Ministry of Housing to complete the necessary steps to put the land allocated to me under my name. It was nice to see a friendly face at last since I had no idea of what to do there.

We collected up on the past and updated on anything new on both our lives and all that la di da.

Something I did notice with him is how he became so serious all of a sudden. And I don't mean all of a sudden. He was serious all the time. He just would not take a single joke I threw at him. Which, to me, seems very unfortunate. I like to have fun even at the most serious times - to loosen up and create the atmosphere.

Which brings me to the point behind this post.

I have noticed all over these last few weeks at my College, that there is not one single person in this establishment that would put a smile on their face.

I mean, I would be the only one who laughs, smiles and makes jokes and everyone's bolted at me like I am doing something utterly wrong.

For God sake's, it doesn't hurt to smile or laugh if someone looks your way, does it now?

Smile, people!

SMILE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha that is quite funny! scuse the pun.

I noticed that quite a bit, however, it never stops me from wandering round with a daft looking smile on my face, it has a very strange effect on people sometimes tho as they look at me as if I am the village idiot!!

nope - keep smiling matey and most of the time you will see it makes others smile.